Thursday, September 20, 2018

Grab Holly in Hiding while it's FREE, Check out my new release and more new things!

Hi Everybody!
Today I have a couple announcements to make :)

Firstly, Holly in Hiding is FREE today ~ If you don't already have a copy of this romantic suspense/mystery, get one for free:

Next, I've been writing more of these mysteries - more cozy-like though, just for Christmas, too:
Check out Merry Without Malice, releasing today for only 99¢!

and now available for pre-order:

Also Don't miss this huge series reveal and $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway:

My first book in this series is also now available for pre-order:

I'm well on track to publish twelve stories this year under the P. Creeden pen name! I've got 3 Christmas-themed Mail Order Bride stories coming out in December, too!

For 2019, I've got a Proxy Bride story, some more mail order bride and western books as well as trying to release at least 3 more in the Ridgeway Rescue Mystery series.
Hope you'll stick around and join me for the ride :)





Post a Comment

© P. Creeden Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.